FOOTBALL / Champions League



Hello friends my name is Nico and I love sports :))
This is my first blog so I hope you would like it :D
I want to tell you something about Champions league because football is my favourite sport and this season the Champions league is amazing!
Best 8 teams in Europe played 16 games last week. I watched every one of these matches and I can't choose which one was the best.
I would start with Barcelona and AS Roma. I am very dissapointed that Barca didn't continue, I am big fan of Barcelona and I admire effort of AS Roma's players. They gave everything. They didn't give them any place, they fought to the last minute. Barca played very bad, everyone made mistake.. coach, players, tactic was also terrible they didn't create any chances...

They tried to force their way back into the game but Roma weren't having it. They had come this far and weren't in the mood for handing anything out for free. Even in the closing stages, Barcelona failed to register any damage and Alisson's goal was barely troubled
Di Francesco said his side would have to perform a miracle to get themselves out of the hole the dug themselves into in the first leg. And as far as footballing miracles go, events at the Stadio Olimpico on Tuesday night are probably as close as you're likely to come.
Nico and Luko :)

Comments

  1. Hi! I'm Aimar, I have readen your post and I've to say that the match of Roma generally was perfect. What a win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like if you write something about the theft of real madrid, or what is your opinion? Me also like football a lot, and I like the job you have done. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment