FOOTBALL / Irene

Hi, my name is irene, and today I am going to write about football, that is my prifer sport.

I am going to give you my personal opinion. I like football, because it is mainly team sport. Football is usually played indoor football or soccer in natural or artificial field. As a child I used to play indoor soccer, but now I usually play in artificial fields even though I have played in natural fields. I personally prefer in natural or artificial field that in futsal. Now I play football eleven (ten players and one goalkeeper) but when I was a child I used to play football eight (seven players and one goalkeeper). I play in the team of my town that is formed by nineteen girls. We train three days per week and in the weeks normally we have a mach. We have two coaches, a girl and a boy.
Here in the Basque country we have four teams in boys in first division, Athletic Club de Bilbao, Real Sociedad, Eibar and Deportivo Alavés. Whereas in girls only we have two teams in the first division, Athletic club de Bilbao and Real Sociedad. My favorite team is Athletic Club de Bilbao in booth, in girls and in boys, although my idol is Irene Paredes that currently plays in the PSG. But before going to PSG she played in Athletic Club Bilbao and I liked it from always.  We all know that men's football and women's football are valued very differently, and although we are fighting hard for equality, there is still much to be done.

Here you have Irene Paredes picture, Athletic Clubs shield and also the shield of my team.



Do you play football? who is your favorite team? Do you usually follow women's football?

I hope you liked!

Comments

Post a Comment